Use of Information
- We use information provided by customers to process transactions and fulfill orders.
- We use information to manage wine club programs and other loyalty programs.
- Data is used to send customers news and information regarding our services, promotions, events, etc.
- We may use information to track and analyze trends in connection to our services, to improve content, and for advertising of our services and products.
- We may collect information to verify your identity, age, or to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. TC assumes no liability or responsibility to undertake any specific investigation or fraud prevention activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share Information about you as follows:
- With 3rd parties that provide information processing services with us for the purpose of processing payment card transactions, management of wine clubs, shipment compliance, and other entities that are part of the payment or shipment process.
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other governmental entity or court order or subpoena: if under a legal obligation to do so.
- TC does not sell any identifiable personal information obtained from our customers.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to 3rd parties for the purpose of analytics on our services.
Teneral Cellars was founded in Northern California in 2020. We are a certified women-owned and operated producer of sustainable, phenomenal wines, harnessing the power of business for good. Exceptional wine is our catalyst for connection, crucial conversations, and investments toward an equitable future for all women.
Though we are veterans of the industry, we are the first to disrupt it by creating a business that intentionally reflects the industry’s largest consumer….women. We are building a beautifully diverse team of women and work with women owned businesses as our suppliers and partners. We donate 10% of profits to organizations that empower women and promote gender and racial equity.