Use of Information
- We use information provided by customers to process transactions and fulfill orders.
- We use information to manage wine club programs and other loyalty programs.
- Data is used to send customers news and information regarding our services, promotions, events, etc.
- We may use information to track and analyze trends in connection to our services, to improve content, and for advertising of our services and products,
- We may collect information to verify your identity, age, or to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. TC assumes no liability or responsibility to undertake any specific investigation or fraud prevention activities.
Sharing of Information
We may share Information about you as follows:
- With 3rd parties that provide information processing services with us for the purpose of processing transactions payment card processing, management of wine clubs, shipment compliance, and other entities that are part of the payment or shipment process
- In response to a request by law enforcement or other governmental entity or court order or subpoena: if under a legal obligation to do so.
- TC does not sell any identifiable personal information obtained from our customers.
- We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information to 3rd parties for the purpose of analytics or our services.