Are you passionate about working with companies that are using business as a conduit for change? We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our virtual winery team to help take our ecommerce brand to the next level.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator who thrives in an environment where enthusiasm, creativity and curiosity are valued. Key to success in this role are a passion for client service, a sense of urgency, critical thinking/problem solving and a steady stream of ideas! You enjoy a creative challenge that encourages you to think outside the typical marketing box.
The Marketing Coordinator position is a semi-remote full-time employee position. This person will need to be available on a flexible basis to travel to the Greater Sacramento and Bay Area and occasionally air travel to support some event and conference attendance. Candidate must be 21+
What you will be responsible for:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:
- OBSESSED with Social Media and finding new and creative ways to produce content and create engaging captions.
- Strategize and execute on engagement across all social channels.
- Obtain, analyze, synthesize data and share recommendations on social media marketing activities
- Help create & execute an email strategy and campaigns
- Create presentations, pitch materials, brochures
- Create graphics from brand templates
CUSTOMER & PRODUCT SUPPORT:
- Oversee customer support & triage all incoming emails
- Upload products and descriptions to ecommerce site
- Ensure product is properly submitted for approvals with liquor control board and wholesale distributors
What you will bring:
- Obsession with all things digital, social media & marketing to help take our wine brand to the next level
- Knowledge of graphic design and Canva
- A portfolio and proven track record of strong social media are required
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines
- Able to juggle multiple social channels, knowledge of what is appropriate content for each channel (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
Who you are:
- Thrive in teamwork settings, super collaborative but not afraid to take the lead– remember, we love entrepreneurial drive!
- Unafraid to stand up for creative vision, confident enough to take risks and try new techniques to make attention-grabbing content for our clients
- Respect, understanding, and enthusiasm for the team culture
To apply: Please share a resume and write a cover letter (or even send us a video!) that outlines why YOU should be chosen for the role and why you want to join the Teneral Cellars team, including what change you are most passionate to see in the world. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered. Please email resume and cover letter with subject line “Marketing Coordinator Role” to firstname.lastname@example.org